From June 2007
Took a quiz tonight based on my mood.... and the results suggested that:
You Need Some Orange in Your Life
Took a quiz tonight based on my mood.... and the results suggested that:
You Need Some Orange in Your Life
For extra punch: Combine orange with red or yellow
The downside of orange: It's too powerful and unusual for some people to deal with
The consequences of more orange in your life: You will become more creative in almost every aspect of your life
You will find humor in the most serious and dismal situations
You will feel like life is exciting, even when you're doing ordinary things
I thought that was kind of cool! Especially since fall colors and leaves are my favorite and so is being creative. I could use some "inspiration" so I think I'll wear an orange shirt tomorrow!!
To find out what color you need in your life right now, go to: http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolordoyouneedquiz/
I'd love to see your results! Just paste them into the comment section of this entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment