From October 2007
If the calendar didn't say differently, I'd swear today was Friday the 13th. It was just one thing after another going wrong. Maybe it's a full moon or something. Whatever it was, things were crazy today!! By 4:30 this afternoon, I was completely brain dead and exhausted.
So what caused all of this exhaustion? We had a teacher assistant quit after refusing to do some of the basic duties of her job. Another new hire didn't show up, causing us to worry about her, since the last time she was seen this morning she had told people that she was headed to work (she had become violently ill, unable to call or answer her phone). One of our cooks collapsed or fell in her kitchen due to some back problems she's been having and had to be rushed to the emergency room. We made a decision to let another employee go as well as put an additional one on a performance improvement plan based on performance so far. And to top it off I kept having difficulties with my computer (which wasn't that bad, but annoying on top of everything else.)
For dinner tonight I ate cookies and milk. Do you blame me?!
No comments:
Post a Comment