From 1/19/2008
I haven't blogged in quite a while. I guess, as the title of this blog implies, I have been a bit distracted. As I mentioned in a previous entry, I have a bit of a crush on a guy. (Ok, so maybe it's a bit more than a crush.) And it seems that a lot of the routine hobbies, such as blogging have taken a back seat. I guess it's not such a bad thing. If I were to choose between blogging (or some of my other past-times) and love, I think I'd definitely choose love. I'm kind of a romantic fool anyway when it comes to matters of the heart.
Anyway, so I first started talking with this guy, chatting on yahoo messenger several months ago. And just last weekend we met for the first time. It was a good meeting, unlike my last experience. I believe I have a blog written here about how dumb and unsuccessful I thought internet dating was after having a first time meeting or date go sour.
Since last weekend went so positively, we continue to keep in touch by phone and internet and are making plans to meet again. I believe we are getting deeper and stronger in our feelings for each other and our conversations seem to be getting more and more serious. Sometimes I hang up the phone and am overwhelmed with my feelings for him and other times, I have to admit, I am overwhelmed with how serious we are getting. Finding a soul-mate is something I've always wanted. And he seems to be the closest thing I've found so far. But because I've thought I've been somewhat close before and had it all fall apart, I keep wondering what and when is something going to go wrong. I think both of us just need to relax somewhat and enjoy each other's company and the relationship and stop analyzing everything. (Even though I'm a pro at analyzing EVERYTHING).
2 Comments: Definitely just enjoy what you have right now. Don't worry about what will come of it. Cross that bridge when you get to it. (Celia)
Good luck! It's an amazing things. (OnMyWay)
No comments:
Post a Comment