Saturday, August 15, 2009

Emotions Gone Amuck... AGAIN!

From July 2007
I'm really just not sure what is wrong with me this summer, but I seem to be hitting the same emotional brick wall over and over again... and dangit, it hurts! I am NOT a cryer, yet lately every little thing sets me off (mostly my own thoughts). I don't like not being in control of these things at all.

Some of it, I'm sure is my latest inability to cope very well with loneliness. As I get older, being single has shown its benefits often. But at the same time, I also realize how the clock is ticking and sometimes a deep feeling of loneliness hits. Usually, it lasts a day and I'm over it, back to my mostly content single life. NOT lately. I almost fear this is something I'm going through to prepare me for something else... just a gut feeling I'm having. It's not a feeling I'm liking too much. SIGH... What's this single girl to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment