My sister had referred me to her blog recently to read about a blanket she had made for Logan (the recent addition to our family) and so I came to read about it. I knew that my blog had been untouched for quite some time and that I was in the process of copying over previous posts from a former blog that I closed. But geez, my blog has been growing some cobwebs on it for a very long time. And I really do like to blog... a lot! Especially since I don't journal anywhere else anymore (except on scrapbook pages from time to time -- which is also a hobby thats been severely neglected). I guess this is what happens when you get married, get pregnant, have a baby and continue to work full-time. But now that we do have Logan, I would kind of like to keep up with this blog if possible. I hate that feeling that I always need to catch up a journal... but there are really some important events I would like to record about and post.
Keesha, Savanna and Becky: I'm impressed and envious of how good you are at regularly posting! You are my inspiration!!
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!! **head spin** Buffy posted something! There is life after moving, marriage, and making babies. Wait a minute-- that IS life.
ReplyDeleteFunny - you were MY inspiration to start a blog. Love ya!
Yay!!! You're back in the world of blogging. We've missed you! Getting married and having a baby are two huge life-changing events that seem to consume your time. Before you think I'm so great at regular posting, I must explain. Sometimes a month or two will go by when I haven't done a post. So, then what do I do? I catch up and do LOTS of posts all at once, except I edit the post date to a date closer to when the actual event took place. hahaha! Tricked you didn't I? So, I'm kind of regular at posting, but not as good as I'd like to be. Welcome back! Love you!
ReplyDelete