
Today is the first year anniversary of my moving into my very own house! It was Memorial Day weekend last year that I had a small crew of friends helping me clear out my small apartment, load up trucks, drive across town, and unload into my newly purchased home. I can't believe it's been a year! I even went back to the beginning of my blog (which I started July 1st of last year) and read an entry where I was amazed about having lived here for a month. Now it's been a year! And ya know what? I have not ever once regretted it (even though I'm perpetually broke now). I love this house! It may not have all the elements that my dream house has-like a bay window or big front porch-but it's mine (and the bank's).
1 Comment: Happy Anniversary Buffy!!!! :o) Someday I will own a home (I hope), and I too dream of having a big yard, bay window, a garden, and a big front porch. It would be awesome! Maybe someday..... (Celia)
No comments:
Post a Comment