I've had the day off today, taking some vacation time, and boy have I been a lazy bum! But I can't complain too much, because I really need it. And after being up half the night due to the various neighbors lighting their fireworks into the wee hours, I just didn't feel like doing m
uch. (I kind of like days like this.) BTW, the photo is from last night. Pretty good shot, eh? I didn't take it, but a friend (Kathy) who watched the fireworks with me did.
Anyway, I've been trying to decide the best way to add friends to this site (from yahoo360). I can't decide whether to wait for people to come to me or if I should invite those who are already on my messenger list that I chat with, or if I should go seek out people that I haven't "met" yet. I think I'll wait it out for a bit, then we'll see. I'm a bit shy ya know. But I've viewed a few other's profiles and think it's cool to see all these "friends" they have!
No comments:
Post a Comment