Friday, July 31, 2009

Creating My Space

From 5/6/2007
Since I love creating things, I have actually enjoyed spending some time setting up my page. I've added a ton of photos... probably way more than what people are actually interested in, but I just love pictures and I love showing them off! And no, I'm not at all vain (there are tons of pictures of me). I just have a friend that likes to dabble in photography and she takes some pretty good pics.

I've also started to create a favorites list. It's been kind of fun thinking about everything that I enjoy. I think the list could be endless. I'm sure I'll continue to add to it regularly and even delete things that I've lost interest in.

I wonder what other lists I could add? Hmmmm...

I haven't ventured out and viewed too many other's pages here yet, but I've already gained a new friend. And I've had a comment added to one of my pictures. So I hope the interest in my page continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment