From June 2007
I had the weirdest day yesterday! I'm not quite sure what was up... but I was just not right. I woke up not feeling quite well. I had a bit of an upset stomach or something. As the morning progressed however, I started to feel much better. Whew! But then in the afternoon, I started to feel weird again. I didn't feel outright sick, but just not myself. The weirdest part of the day kicked in as evening approached. Since I wasn't feeling all that energetic, I decided to just kick back on the couch and watch some tv (Sunday night hosts some of my favorites). As I started to get into the shows, I noticed I was becoming quite a bit emotional. There were a few scenes that could make ya choke up a bit, but I started to really cry. I realized that maybe the storyline was what got me started, but it wasn't what was maintaining this emotional outburst. I was feeling very alone and sad. This is not a usual thing for me. In fact, it's pretty rare most of the time (although this has happened before, so it wasn't new either). Anyway, I finally got a grip on things, and started to watch something different. And it started again!! For the life of me, I could not figure out what the hell was wrong with me! It's almost a bit amuzing now .
But ya know what? Sometimes a good hard cry can actually feel good in the long run. I went to bed with a "crying headache" but this morning I felt quite good. I can tell the lonliness had a little bit of an effect on me, because I felt a bit of motivation to go guy hunting today - (now that's really funny!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment