Saturday, July 25, 2009

I FOUND MY DREAM HANDYMAN, MINUS THE "DREAM"

FROM THURSDAY, JULY 27, 2006
Home repair #1, part 2
Yes, it's true... I finally got my swamp cooler fixed. I no longer have to suffer (as much anyway) in the heat. It's still not as good at cooling things down as an AC, but it's so much better than before. Too bad that the handy man didn't fit the description of the hunky man in tight jeans and t-shirt that is so often portrayed in the movies though! It was just a regular ol' guy... someone I know from work who was willing to help out. I am greatly appreciative! (and it only cost me $10)
I also found someone to remove the huge limb and branches that fell into my back yard Sunday evening when we had a hard windstorm. That cost a bit more, but it was cleaned up quickly. Yay!!

And speaking of heat... we are in the 6th or 7th day in a row of triple digit temps. Alright already... I'm ready for something a bit cooler. Fortunately, we are supposed to get that in just a couple of days. It's amazing how much I enjoy temps in the 90's after spending days in the 100+ temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment