FROM SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2006
I got this idea from another's blog and I thought it was cool. For any of you reading, I dare you to do the same :)
About Me
4 Movies I Love to Watch Over and Over:
~You've Got Mail
~Pretty Woman
~Steel Magnolias
~Mr Holland's Opus
4 Musicians/Musical Groups I Listen to Regularly:
~Nora Jones
~Soundtrack to Mr Holland's Opus
~Soundtrack to You've Got Mail
~Soundtrack to Forrest Gump
4 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
~Charmed
~Oprah
~Whose Line Is It Anyway? (I laugh so hard!)
~American Idol
4 Pet Peeves
~Dishonesty
~Irresponsibility
~When people don't clean up after themselves (like at the movies, or in a store when shopping, etc.)
~Control freaks
4 Sexiest Men:
~Antonio Banderas
~Johnny Depp
~Brad Pitt
~Heath Ledger
4 Places I'd Like to Go On Vacation (that I haven't been to yet):
~The New England States in autumn
~Hawaii
~Alaska
~Europe
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
~Pike's Market in Seattle, WA
~Chicago's Museum of Art
~on the beach, particularly the Oregon coast
~in a cabin, up in the mountains, surrounded by trees, with a river or lake nearby
4 Favorite Foods:
~Chicken Teriyaki Stirfry
~Pork Fried Rice
~Steak & Baked Sweet Potato
~Fajitas
4 Favorite Desserts:
~New York Style Cheesecake
~Brownies
~Banana Splits
~Marie Calendar's Razzleberry Pie
No comments:
Post a Comment