Saturday, July 25, 2009

ANOTHER HOT DAY IN JULY

FROM SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2006
It has been around 105-107 degrees the past couple of days! It's not too uncommon for us to have hot days like this every so often, but not for so many days in a row. While at home, I just keep a fan blowing on me no matter where I am or what I'm doing. And I've given up on any kind of hairstyle... just put it up! I'm also starting to give up on those brown spots in the lawn. It's a losing battle.

I've had a very nice weekend so far though. It's nice to be away from the office, even if it is cooler there. I shampood all my carpets last night when I got home from work. Who knows where that energy came from. It wasn't the most exciting way to spend a Friday night (I know I could think of much more enjoyable ways to spend it). BUT, it still is nice to be able to walk on cleaner carpets. I also went a bit "Febreeze" happy today after they had dried. My cats keep sniffing around, trying to figure out what happened to all the old doggy smells that have been here since I moved in. BLECH!

No comments:

Post a Comment