FROM THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2006
Oh my gosh, this is truly a week from Hell!! I knew it was coming... I knew it would be rough. BUT I never knew I'd want to kill someone by mid-week. At work, every summer, we have a planning week. This year our Director decided to schedule two weeks of it. We are just barely in Thursday of the first week and I'm going absolutely insane! HELP!!
Our task for the two weeks is to update our program's policies. Some of these are so old... it's ridiculous. And when there are certain personalities in the room that have to control everything by snapping at you when you make a mere suggestion, it makes it really hard to get through. I just have to remind myself that it's just her way... her personality... and to be patient. But sometimes it's hard to hold back a response that's just as biting as what she has just dealt you.
Sigh... at least I just have tomorrow to make it through and then the weekend.
1 Comment: Ugh -- I don’t miss dealing with those people! :- ) (Shmans)
No comments:
Post a Comment