Yay!! I finally have a friend that joined me on my website! She is actually one of my bestest of all friends and so I think this will just be another fun way to communicate, share ideas, and just have fun. You'd think we wouldn't have any problems with that since we live relatively close and work together too. But with our lives as they are, it sometimes seems we go way too long without having one of our meaningless, last for hours, girl talks. (Although I was just on the phone with her last night until almost midnight --- it's ABOUT TIME!)
She and I met at work when I became her supervisor. I just knew right away that we'd be friends, although I didn't know at the time that I had just met a strong, life-long friend. Our work relationship became much easier when she moved into a supervisory role of her own. Outside of work she counterbalances my more rigid, play by the rules side, by being spontaneous and pretty much apathetic to authority. I think we're good for each other as long as neither one of us gets off balance. When that happens we've both ended up in trouble (good memories though). I love her to death and her family has become almost like mine too. Great to have you with me !!
No comments:
Post a Comment