From 6/2007
Not too long ago, I received an offer in the mail to purchase a book put together by the Oprah Magazine. This book contained the "best of" all the Live Your Best Life articles that have been published in her monthly magazine. I've always loved the Oprah Magazine and so I was highly tempted.... and after waiting a week or so, I gave in and ordered it. Well... IT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!! I was quite excited and became even more so when I opened it up and saw that the pages were so bright and colorful. They look just like the magazine articles except they are printed on nice thick paper and put together in a hardbound book. I can't wait to really get into it. I don't plan on reading it cover to cover, but instead just picking out articles here and there based on my interest at the moment. I actually read one right off the bat about finding a way to be active when you really hate exercising (that's definitely me). As I read ones that really hit me, I'll try to write about them here.
One other great thing about this purchase is that all the proceeds go to Oprah's Angel Network. If I ever win the lottery, I really do want to give some to her charity. I think she does great things with it! I also got a free canvas book bag, which is a fun bonus -- like I don't have a ton of those canvas bags from the various conferences and trainings I've been to. But I don't have an Oprah, Live Your Best Life one!
No comments:
Post a Comment