Gee, do the top two paragraphs just spell out Single Desperate Girl or what?! A packrat and a cat lover. Oh well, so I fit the stereotype. I enjoy almost every minute of it!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
MAKIN' THE BIG MOVE WITH MY BABIES
FROM SUNDAY, JULY 2, 2006
I've just recently become a first time home buyer. It's quite exciting and I can't believe I've already passed my month anniversary of living here. I'm still getting settled though. I think that will be an endless task. Why do I have so much junk? And why do I think I need to keep it all?!
My roomies, Mia and Gabby, pictured in the photo above, have taken the move well and seem to love the extra space. They're not sure yet if they like the neighboring strays though. (I'm not so sure yet either.)
Gee, do the top two paragraphs just spell out Single Desperate Girl or what?! A packrat and a cat lover. Oh well, so I fit the stereotype. I enjoy almost every minute of it!
Gee, do the top two paragraphs just spell out Single Desperate Girl or what?! A packrat and a cat lover. Oh well, so I fit the stereotype. I enjoy almost every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment