Saturday, July 25, 2009

SIMin'

FROM SATURDAY, JULY 15, 2006
Geez, I didn't realize it had been so long since my last entry. Guess I need to make sure I have something to say more often .


For those of you who are familiar with the SIMs, you'll appreciate this entry and my true confession: I am addicted! I've been addicted ever since the first version came out. And now that the SIMS 2 is well on it's way, I'm even more addicted! I spent just a few hours last night playing. I hadn't actually allowed myself to play for a while. And usually once I'm away from it for a time, I don't have the craving to play as much. But once I start up again, like last night... then I'm ready to spend quite a bit of "quality time" glued to my computer. I have just a couple of friends who play as well and we all admit that it's hard to stay away from. I think for me, it feels the need that I had as a little girl to play "house" or "dolls" -- either that, or the ability to write and act out my own soap opera-lol. I get to create characters and basically play out their lives. To some that may sound a bit boring... but once you start... it's hard to quite. Plus it also lets me be a bit creative. I love designing, building, decorating, and furnishing houses. So... anyway... I think I'm off to go play a bit more today! See Ya! (If your interested in what the SIMs are all about, check out their website:
http://thesims2.ea.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment