From May 2007
I'm not sure what I really want to blog about, I just know that it's time. (I wouldn't want to let my loyal readers down)
This past week seemed to fly by. Both my work and personal life seemed to be full of planning and projects. It's actually kind of nice this morning to be able to take a deep breath and just sit back and do nothing. Although I've already set the sprinklers on the lawn and I need to work on my mother's day present for tomorrow, plus run to Home Depot. I want to buy some lavender plants (one of my fav's) and get them replanted into a planter that I can put out on the front step. I love the smell of lavender! Maybe I'll get some for my mom too .
I also need to do laundry today, power spray all the cobwebs out of the eaves of my house, and I'm in the mood to do some baking -- cookies maybe. Hmmmm... my lazy day all of sudden looks a bit full! Guess I better jump in the shower and get to it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment