Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UNDER CONSTRUCTION, PART 2

My blog is getting closer to being up and running. I have finally found a background that I like and actually works right. Some of those backgrounds from the Cuttest Blog on The Block, while very very adorable, just don't work with the formatting for some reason. And because I like everything to be just so.... and I'm soooo dang picky... it's taken me forever. I still wish I could manipulate the fonts more. They really do just need more choices for fonts :)

I also still really want to somehow copy my old yahoo blog onto this one (and then close that one). That's a whole adventure in itself. I don't care for yahoo's blog much anymore and would like it all to be in one place. I have some really cool scrapbook pages in that one with photos, etc.

So, as the construction continues and the dust settles just a bit, my blog is starting to come together. Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% about the font thing!!! Why are there only those 5 or 6 boring fonts to choose from? And why can't I use fonts from my computer? Very frustrating! I've researched it and haven't found something that works...let me know if you find anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see what I can discover regarding the fonts. But I think I'm gonna need some of your assistance in doing more cool things with my page. You have some pretty cool "add-ons" or "gadgets" as they call them!

    ReplyDelete