Sunday, July 12, 2009

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I seem to always be starting new blogs! I think I must be fascinated by them or something. Or maybe I just like to see all my thoughts in print. I kind of process things better that way. It's like therapy or something. (But I really didn't just admit that I need therapy!) Seriously though, I do have some pretty cool blog entries on what once used to be called Yahoo 360. And then they changed into something else, plus I've been a bit neglectful in my blogging over the past year, and would like to pick it back up.

ANYWAY, to stop rambling so much, which I tend to do, hence the name of my blog... I want to transfer my yahoo entries to this one. I noticed I have some family members blogging on blogspot and it would be cool to join them. I'm afraid, however, that it might just take me a while to complete all that transferring. After doing just a tiny bit of research, I think I've discovered that I'm going to actually have to cut and paste what I want to keep.

Whew - lots of work ahead! Therefore this site is officially declared "Under Construction" until I can figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment