FROM OCTOBER 2006
I'm scheduled to have surgery this week -- to have my gallbladder removed. Blech! I'm glad it's a pretty quick procedure. I check into the hospital on Thursday morning around 10:30. Surgery is scheduled for 12:30. And they say if all goes well I'll be leaving to come home around 4:30 or 5:30. I went today to fill out all the papers, have blood work done, etc. I think I'll be pretty happy with the Hospital (I say that because I have chosen to not have it done at the local hospital, but travel an hour to have it done elsewhere. Our local hospital doesn't have the best of reputations.)
Anyway, it's my first stay at a hospital besides the one trip I made to the emergency room when I broke my foot. I'm a little nervous, but overall feel pretty calm.
No comments:
Post a Comment