Saturday, August 15, 2009

07-07-07

From 07-07-07
Today is quite the popular day! The number 7 seems to be considered a lucky number for most, so it only seems logical that today would be important. From what I've been watching in the news, today is extremely popular for those getting married.

The number 7 for me is actually more of a favorite number than really having any luck behind it. Who knows why I even like it, I just do and have since young. While playing softball as a teenager, I always had the number 7 on my shirt. If I could have controlled my volleyball jersey number, I would have done the same.

So would I have chosen today to get married (if there were a man in the picture)? I do believe so. It would certainly make the Anniversary a bit easier to remember, right? But since that isn't the case, I'm destined to treat it like any other Saturday. I may just get my car washed today. Is that worth remembering? LOL

What will you say you were doing on 07-07-07 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment