Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Re-Run Blog From Last Summer: "It's DAMN Hot!"

From July 2007
Today it was forcasted to get up to 107 degrees. I'm not sure what it actually reached, but it certainly felt like it. And it's been this way for most of the week. It's almost like dejavu, as I recall a blog that I wrote last summer:

"It's Damn HOT! I don't know if it's that I'm getting older by the minute or if for some reason I'm going through a stage of intolerance, but the heat this summer is really making me grumpy! I know that talking about the weather really isn't all that interesting, but this 100+ degree stuff is a drag. So please excuse my whining. I can't wait for the cool crisp air of autumn- my favorite season. (It doesn't help that the stupid swamp cooler that came with this house I bought is worthless as far as adequately cooling things down.) Alright, enough negative talk.... I will strive for more positive words tomorrow." - July 18, 2006

There's not much difference in my attitude, although I do seem to be handling the heat a little bit better than last year (thank goodness, since I was quite crabby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment