Saturday, August 15, 2009

Class Reunion - Day 2

From July 2007
Yesterday, I participated in the second half of my class reunion. It was just as fun as the first! Some of my classmate's memories are amazing! The first night we were together one of my male classmates reminded me that I was his first kiss (in like the first or second grade). I didn't remember and really still don't. But what was funny about it, is that I in turn told him that I had a crush on him off and on throughout elementary school. We had a good laugh about it and continued to joke throughout the reunion.

We really didn't have a huge turnout. Probably a bit more than a third of our class, and since we were a small class to start with... that doesn't make many. However, I always like small intimate groups in just about any situation.
Our picnic and tour of the school grounds yesterday afternoon were fun. Some of those buildings I hadn't been in for a very long time. Lots of memories come rushing back... great memories!

We finalized the reunion with a dinner last night. I have to admit I was a bit worn out, but still having fun. I could tell though that I had run out of things to say to some people. In many other ways, it was kind of sad to see it end. Some of the guys were getting together today to play golf. I think we girls should have planned something too!

No comments:

Post a Comment