From September 2007
The month has almost passed and I SURVIVED another year of startup and pre-service training at the preschool program that I work at. As usual this year's training schedule was hectic and crazy. All the new employees (as well as returning staff) sat through several days of mass amounts of information being flung at them and as usual they ended the day each day with a sort of "deer in the headlights" expression on their face. Poor poor people. I felt that way and I've worked there for over 15 years. I also gave a good portion of the training... so what does that say for my skills? LOL
Anyway, I'm glad it's over. The children start next Tuesday and then we will really be running in full swing. Fortunately, this year I get to miss the first day of school because I will be at a seminar in Charleston SC! I'm so excited!! It will make for a great get-a-way as well as give me a refresher on how to monitor the classrooms and teaching staff. I'll write all about it when I return.
No comments:
Post a Comment