From 12/13/2007
I recently got online while at work and set out to purchase some children's books for the classrooms from Amazon.com. I found all of the books quickly and easily and made the purchase. I was quite excited to find some of these great books that I know the teachers will love. They arrived really quickly and as I opened up the first box, I noticed some thicker books. Immediately I was curious, since children's books are always quite thin. So as I stood in my office digging through the box, I pulled out one of thicker books. My first reaction when I saw what it was to quickly glance around the hall to see if anyone was looking! I had accidentally ordered 5 copies of some Women's Erotica!! Who knows how the hell they were ordered, but there they were sitting in this box amongst some very innocent children's stories. LOL I do wonder what the workers at Amazon thought as they packaged these up!
I have since boxed those 5 books back up and returned them. AND I've shared my story with those around the office who can appreciate the blunder. I do wonder however, if my subconsious is trying to tell me something!
1 Comment: Ha Ha! Well, did you really order them or did Amazon mistakenly place them in your order? Maybe it wasn't you at all. See? (Celia)
No comments:
Post a Comment