From September 2007
With September comes stress and I am certainly feeling it today as I sit on my sofa trying to relax from the day's events.
On Monday we start our pre-service training for all staff before children start classes. During the 5 days of training that are spread out over the next two weeks, I am the trainer of the teachers for a large amount of it. I don't mind training at all, however I haven't done much prep for it yet. Yikes!
Plus today, one of our teachers gave her notice that she was quitting. We've already struggled to fill several teaching positions for this school year, and FINALLY hired them all two weeks ago. Why did she have to wait till September to tell us?!
I'm also responsible for the purchasing of classroom supplies, toys, equipment, etc. So right now I'm knee deep in purchasing and receiving of boxes and boxes of supplies. Tomorrow I have a mound of them to open and put away. Sigh...
So... there is all of my whining for the day. And I'll end my entry now before I start up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment