Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life Goes On...

From November 2007
As usual, life has been busy. And it just occurred to me that I hadn't blogged in quite a while. I should have lots to write (or vent) about will all my busy-ness, but I think by the time I get home from work and do a few things around the house, I'm brain dead and have shut down mentally.

November is quickly passing, and with it comes a Federal Review at work -- the week after Thanksgiving Break. Federal Review is similar to an audit, except that it extends to all parts of our grant-funded preschool program, not just the fiscal part. We have one every three years, and so in the many years I've worked here, I've gone through about six. They are always stressful and taxing. But having it in November is pretty early in the school year and I'm glad that it will be over soon. However, until then, I feel like I'm on fast-forward and just can't seem to get enough done each day. I think pretty much everyone in my life thinks I've dropped off the face of the earth.

Sigh... life does go on though and soon I'll be back to my still busy, but less stressful pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment