From 10/9/2007
Holy Crap! It's been a whole month since I added something to this blog. I have been trying to differentiate this blog from my other one on Yahoo. This one being saved more for some of my thoughts on how I could make life better, experiences that affect the way I interact with others, "a-ha" moments, belief systems I have, or different philosophies I'm adopting in life. I guess I just haven't had any significant thoughts or events to spark a blog entry. (I need to start reading The Secret again -- could use some positive thoughts.)
But today, I think it might feel good to just spend some time venting about my hectic, crazy work life. It's pretty typical to feel crazed and overwhelmed this time of year. It's just the nature of my job. But geez, I'm a bit fed up lately! I think it's because my two bosses are pretty much incompetent. And since I'm third in command, guess what I get to do? A lot of their jobs plus my own. It's nuts!! We have a federal review on our program in December (these reviews come around every three years--based on our grant funding). I think our management system is at it's worst right now. I so badly just want all of it to be "found out". I'm tired of working so hard to make up the difference... I'm ready to let "the chips fall where they may" and it be made known to our federal monitors that our director and her second in command can't do their jobs! Sigh... I'll just have to wait and see I guess. I do have the philosophy that "everything comes out in the wash eventually." You just have to have the patience to wait it out. Dishonesty on the level that they exhibit it can't be hidden forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment