Saturday, July 25, 2009

THE COLD BUG HAS MADE IT AROUND TO ME

FROM SEPTEMBER 2006
I have been dealing with allergy symptoms for over a month now. And with all the range fires in the area, the smoke in the air has not helped. But to make matters worse, I think I have caught a cold. At first I wasn't sure if it was just my good ol' allergies, but then when the tired, achy, stuff came on, I was pretty sure. Blech. All I did today was lay in bed or sit on the couch and watch tv. I did go to Wal-Mart very quickly. I rarely get in and out of that place that fast! But I was pooped by the time I got back home. Not that being sick is ever convenient, but this really IS bad timing, since I cannot miss any work next week. So I have tomorrow to get better- LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment