FROM FRIDAY, AUGUST 4, 2006
OH MY GOSH, I had the funnest time at the fair tonight!! One of my close friends (Kathy) volunteered and was chosen to be hypnotized, along with a group of about a dozen others. It was soooooo funny and entertaining. I laughed so hard my throat is scratchy and I have a headache!
The most interesting thing about it is that this is not like her to volunteer for something like this. And then to see what the hypnotist made her do was even more out of her character. Her main focus for the night (brought on by the hypnotist's suggestions) was that she kept losing her butt. She actually thought that her butt had fallen off and she kept going to pick it up off the grass and put it back on. He would ask her what was wrong and she would say, in a somewhat discreet voice into the microphone, that she had lost her butt. At one point he suggested to her that she couldn't find her butt like she had previously. She got very upset... looking for it all around the grassy staging area. When he asked her what was wrong, she replied, very upset, that someone had taken her butt and she couldn't find it. He then asked her to discribe it, so others could look for it too, and she said matter of factly that it was flat! I laughed soooo hard.
He had her do a few other things too, all which were hilarious. She really was the star of show along with about one or two others. Afterwards, she couldn't remember any of it. She said it was like she lost an hour of her life. Tomorrow we can go purchase a DVD of it. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment