Saturday, July 25, 2009

UPDATES ON RECENT BLOG ENTRIES

FROM MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006
1st- The fair is finally over. And even though I enjoyed going every evening (something I hadn't done in years past), I am glad I'm done. The last night I was there (Saturday) I was ready to get away from the crowds that I had enjoyed so much on previous nights. I did get to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in quite some time. That is one of the things I look forward to the most. I also picked up my ribbons and prize money for my winning entries. I won a whopping $3.00!! They really don't have the money to give away huge prizes. But the kids who enter and win think it's pretty cool.

2nd- My friend survived her experience with the hypnotist. I bought her a copy of the DVD and we watched it. I think she's a bit amazed that she'd do such things and a little embarrassed. I told her I thought she was brave. :)

3rd- My cat is all better now. At least she acts that way. I'm still giving her the pink liquid amoxicillin everyday. If there is anything more seriously wrong with her, we'll just have to wait to see I guess.

4th- It's Monday once again... sigh'. The busy-ness of this time of year is just about here in full swing. I probably have one more week after this one at work, where I can choose to spend my time in prep for the new school year. After that, everything takes off in a mad rush and it's hard to even have time to think about the next minute's events, let alone the next week's or month's. So, as I finish up my lunch break for the day, all I can hope is that I use my limited upcoming days of "freedom" at work wisely and productively!

No comments:

Post a Comment