Saturday, July 25, 2009

I AM JUST NOT IN THE MOOD...

FROM TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2006
I can tell I'm facing some grumpy days this week. I'm just not in the mood to be at work, to interact with people, and to deal with coworker's inadequacies. It's really bad timing to feel that way, since we are now full swing into our two weeks of "enrollment fair" where we have appointments every hour or so with various "parents" who are enrolling their children into the program. (Whew! That was a long sentence!!) But enrollment fair always brings on a crazed atmosphere around the office, and when ya gotta rely on computers, it can really be frustrating. I feel a bit sorry for our brand new tech person, who is in a bit over her head right now trying to handle all the computer issues without the full knowledge of how to. I kind of just stuck to my little corner of the world (otherwise known as my office), completed three enrollments this morning, and worked on some other high priority tasks this afternoon, while the rest of the building buzzed about. Thankfully, I didn't have any appointments this afternoon, because that was when quite a few of the computers decided to disconnect from the server and cause those who were doing enrollments to lose all their entered info. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment