One of the great perks of where I work is that every so often I get to take a trip. And so much like this, sometimes
I get to go to new places! I've never really spent much time in Texas at all, so I'm excited to have a bit warmer weather and to see some new sites. I'm traveling with one other co-worker. She has a few health problems that makes it hard for her to walk long distances, so I'm not sure how willing she'll be to get out there and play the role of tourist. If the moment presents itself, I'll actually go it alone!Of course I'm not getting an all expense paid trip just to site-see. I will actually attend some conference/training sessions during the day. I'm not really even sure exactly what I'm going to walk away having learned. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment