From May 2007
I'm sure this really isn't all that exciting of a topic for any of you readers (like there are lots of you out there!), but for me, this was a really exciting part of my day, month, and even this year! We hired a new technology guy and he started today!! You must understand, we have been without anyone of quality in this position for quite a long time. And of course I'm assuming that this guy will be better than any of the others we've hired in the past two years. But really, I can't wait to see what he'll be able to do to build upon the data system we have.
The other positive about it all, is that HE is a GUY! Since I work in the early childhood field, most of our employees are female. So when we actually hire a man, I think it's great!! Sometimes, I get a bit tired of all the estrogen floating around the office. No, I don't intend to hit on him, although he is cute and funny (and married); I'm just happy for the change of gender.
1 Comment: Hopefully he won't touch your butt like our "new guy" did! :o) (Celia)
No comments:
Post a Comment