From March 2007
Yup... it's that time. I cannot believe that I have reached the point and time in my life for my High School 20 year reunion! And I have just been added to the planning committee. Tonight I joined four other members of my graduating class to help them plan. They have already met previously and have quite a bit of the plans rolling. I mostly just joined them to visit ... whether I'm of much help is another story. My assignment from tonight's meeting is to try and locate a few people so we can get invitations out to them. Not too hard really. I work with one of my classmates, so I think I'll recruit her help as well (she still lives in our hometown and knows quite a bit more about many of them).
I think it's just fun to see everyone and I'm excited to see even more as the reunion approaches!
No comments:
Post a Comment