From November 22 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
It's 9:00 am on a cold Thanksgiving morning, and I'm sitting here drinking some hot chocolate and checking some email, typing blog entries, and chatting with a newly found internet acquaintance. It's not a bad morning really. Soon though I'll have to jump in the shower and get ready for the day's festivities - I'm tagging along with my brother and sister-in-law and their family to her aunt's house. Our family tradition for thanksgiving has changed and in some ways it's nice to have change, but in other ways I miss what we used to do.
Thanksgiving seems to be becoming one of those lost holidays anymore. Christmas usually starts way too early for me, and the focus is more on the shopping opportunities during this weekend rather than a spirit of gratitude. But maybe once I've experienced the day, it will be just as rewarding as this morning had been -- peaceful! Which is always something to be grateful for!!
And on this cold but relaxing Thanksgiving morning, I noticed I had yet another really insightful horoscope for the day. I quite often fight the inner battle of what is the "right" thing to do versus what I really want to do. Why can't they be one in the same? And sometimes I think I do confuse what's "right" with what feels safe instead of venturing out there. Hmmm. I'll have to think on that some more.
Aquarius: January 20 - February 18
It's time that you give yourself what you need, dear Aquarius. Your desires don't always go in the direction that does you the most good, and this can cause some tension. You often feel as though it is impossible to combine your desires with what is good for you, notably in your love life. You wrestle with whether you should remain in your "creative" cave or share your life with someone. Does it really have to be one or the other?
It's time that you give yourself what you need, dear Aquarius. Your desires don't always go in the direction that does you the most good, and this can cause some tension. You often feel as though it is impossible to combine your desires with what is good for you, notably in your love life. You wrestle with whether you should remain in your "creative" cave or share your life with someone. Does it really have to be one or the other?
No comments:
Post a Comment